To give to Christ the King is to invest in the work of the Gospel in Toronto and beyond.
At Christ the King, there are the following ways to give:
- Give in person on Sunday mornings.
- Mail a cheque payable to “Christ the King Anglican Church” to 53 Gothic Ave, Toronto, ON M6P 2V8.
- Give electronically through Pre-Authorized Giving.
- Give electronically through Interac e-Transfer.
Whatever way you choose to give, tax receipts are issued.
Electronic Giving: We recognize that increasingly, people prefer to give electronically. Hence, we have made available two ways to give electronically; namely pre-authorized giving and Interac e-Transfer giving. As the offering is an important part of our worship time together, if you prefer, please place an offering card in the offering box as a symbol of your giving each Sunday. The offering card is available at the front of the table as you walk into the church.
Pre-Authorized Giving +
At CTK, you can give monthly via our pre-authorized giving program. This allows you to give intentionally, proportionally and faithfully to the church each month. The benefits of participating in our pre-authorized giving program is that it is:
- Convenient. You don’t have to worry about finding the cash or writing a cheque and bringing them to church; your offering is received automatically each month. And if you wish to make any changes (eg. to the bank details or amount of gift etc), you can make them easily through a written notification. Furthermore, the program will save the time and work for those who count and register the offerings each Sunday.
- Continual. Your offering is received each month even when you are away. This will enable the church to receive contributions consistently, helping pay the bills even in months when many are away.
- Cost-effective. Of all the electronic ways of giving, this is perhaps the most cost effective. Our diocese, which administers this program on our behalf, charges $0.50 per giver each month. (This cost is borne by the church, not the giver.) As such, it is the preferred way of giving electronically.
If you wish to participate in our pre-authorized giving program, please fill up the Pre-Authorized Giving Authorization Form (here) , sign it and give it to Ron Bales, our Treasurer. If you should wish to change any information related to your already existing pre-authorized giving program (eg. to the bank details or amount of gift etc), please fill up the Pre-Authorized Giving Change or Termination Instructions Form (here), sign it and give it to Ron Bales, our Treasurer.
Interac e-Transfer Giving +
To give to CTK one-off by electronic means, you can do so by sending money using Interac e-Transfer as follow:
- Log in to your financial institution's online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money. (See a list of participating financial institutions here).
- Select the account you would like the funds transferred from.
- Add or select a recipient and fill out our name (“Christ the King Anglican Church, Toronto”) and e-mail address (email@example.com).
- Type in the amount you are sending.
- For the message, type in your envelope number if you have one. If not, please type in your name.
- CTK will receive a notification and will deposit the funds into our account.
If you have any questions regarding the pre-authorized or Interac e-Transfer giving, please contact Ron Bales, our Treasurer, at (905) 466 3603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.